Before use our website, the users will accept all of this notice.
- IDC Frontier Inc. does not make any assurance of the contents of this website. IDC Frontier Inc. does not assume any responsibility for the indemnification of the results which are generated by the use of this website.
- The links on this web site may be linked to the website other than that of IDC Frontier Inc. IDC Frontier Inc. does not assume any responsibility of the materials or the availability of these links.
- The users may browse or use copyrighted works on this website privately or according to the direction for use which IDC Frontier Inc. has decided. When the users use this web site in a way which is not mentioned above, such as duplication, distribution or commercial uses, the users should have prior permissions of IDC Frontier Inc.
- IDC Frontier Inc. may make use of the information of the users such as cookies, to keep, calculate or analyze it, for the purpose of the knowledge of the mobility of the users, marketing or improvement of this website, only in IDC Frontier Inc or the companies which belong to its group.
- IDC Frontier Inc. may transmit the information such as commercial messages to the addresses which are disclosed by the users, so long as the users has given it the prior agreement.
- IDC Frontier Inc. may execute the prevention of the telecommunication or the disclosure of the information of the sender, due to the laws and regulations or the guidelines which are generally recognized appropriate.
- IDC Frontier Inc. may disclose the information of the users to the courts, the police or the other administrative organizations, due to the laws and regulations or the guidelines which are generally recognized appropriate.
- IDC Frontier Inc. may modify this notice. In such cases, the users will comply with the modified notice.
Revised at March 14, 2018
IDC Frontier's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)